See You At The Niagara Wedding Show!
The holidays are one of the most popular times for couples to get engaged and now that the parties are over, it’s time to plan your big day! The Niagara Spring Wedding Show is the perfect way to begin the process. But regardless of when your special day is set for, this is an incredible show to attend.
Known for being the biggest and best wedding show in the Niagara Region we can’t wait to showcase the upcoming wedding seasons hottest trends! Get a head start by checking out this blog of the hottest wedding trends for 2017!
Whether it’s unique venues or incredibly colourful bridesmaid dresses, you don’t want to miss this great event.
Where is the Niagara Spring Wedding Show?
If you are planning on attending, you’ll need the details!
DATES: January 14 – 15, 2017
TIMES: 12:00 PM -5:00 PM
And make sure to stop by our booth and speak to Michele about how our venue can be the perfect space for you to hold your wedding or wedding related event.
Whether it’s a wedding reception, engagement party or rehearsal dinner, our Marquee Private Event Tent is a great choice. And with the natural world wonder Niagara Falls as a backdrop it is always the perfect location.
Visit Michele at Booth 43, half way along the far left wall when you enter the hall.
Niagara Falls Wedding Show Tips
Here are some great wedding show tips from our friends at Top Wedding Shows!
- Bring address labels – Throughout the show there will be many opportunities to enter exciting prize giveaways, including the grand prize draw exclusively for engaged couples at the front entrance! Having pre-printed labels with your name, wedding date, email address and contact information on them, will allow you to fill out your ballots with ease!
- Plan ahead – Twice daily, high grade, professionally produced, full catwalk Fashion Shows will take place at the centre stage. Be sure to arrive in time to get a seat and enjoy the latest trends in wedding gowns, suits, tuxedos, bridesmaid dresses, makeup and hairstyles. Fashion Show times are 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm daily.
- Bring your friends– Attending with friends always helps to make the day more fun and exciting! Gather your wedding party, fiancé, attendants, bestie, maid or man of honour, mom, mother-in-law-to-be, basically anyone who is special to you and someone whose opinion you value and make a day of it! Their opinions and input can help with choices and on-site decision making, they can lend a hand by taking notes, collecting information, scouting ideas and overall, making the day special and more memorable.
- Stay organized – Take photos at the show of the tablescapes, décor, dresses, suits, bouquets, favours and cakes that you loved. This will help you remember what designs you preferred and who to contact to book them for your wedding. After attending the show you will have lots of collected wedding swag in the goodie bag you received. Sift through for the names and numbers of those you want to follow up with.
- Have fun – You’re only a bride or groom for a short time. Make the most of these special days and enjoy the process of getting married! It all flies by incredibly fast, so make memories that matter and take advantage of the professionals who will work hard on your behalf to create the wedding day you deserve and that is uniquely yours.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises Private Event Tent
Make sure to put our Marquee Private Event Tent on your list of venues to scout out when thinking of locations to hold your wedding or wedding related event. See more details here.
Nothing is more magical than saying “I Do” in front of this natural world wonder!