Niagara Falls Winter Wonderland
It’s that frostyyy time of year again when most of our adventurous tourists have travelled back home until the summer, and we see our destination transformed into an incredible snow-covered Niagara Falls winter wonderland.
But you don’t have to brave our frigid Canadian temps to enjoy the beauty of our frozen falls…grab a cup of hot chocolate, curl up with a cozy blanket, and check out these 12 super-COOL photos:
Frozen Niagara Falls, Canada
- Niagara through the looking glass…
- Misty mornings
- Go with the flow
- Not even snow can stop ‘em
- Ice age: Hornblower edition
- Almost feels like you could walk right up close (but you can’t… & please don’t try)
- Journey behind the…snow
- Underneath it all
- A winter wonderland
- Snow kissed
- Fresh snow makes the best canvas (Credit: @dpdel4)
- Ahhh, wintertime in Niagara. It’s lit. Literally. (Credit: Darren Eales)
Share your Niagara Falls Winter Wonderland Photos with us!
Do you have frosty-fabulous photos of Niagara Falls in the wintertime?
Until next time, Cheers!